Conversation with Devon (about invites to his b-day party). Names left out to protect the girls. :-)
D- "Mom I have to invite E, she's my girlfriend.
M- "Oh I thought you liked C?"
D- "C is my girlfriend too. I have 2, well actually I have 4. X & M are my girlfriends too."
M- "Oh I didn't know you had 4."
D- "Yeah but I really only want 2."
Yeah, I promise you dear boy 2 is more then enough. Some day you won't even want one. :-)
HE is going to be so much fun as a teenager.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, we had a fun conversation with Benji about a year ago. It was a long discussion about why he and this little girl couldn't get married while in 1st grade. It lasted over half an hour. We discussed finding a job, where they would live, all kinds of things we should not have had to discuss with a 7 year old...maybe a 20 year old, but not a 7 year old! Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment