SO little Miss Doodle Bug's hair has grown like crazy this last year. Unfortunately since she is such a wild little monkey & a very messy eater it spends much of it's time wild, knotty, and full of crusty food. Darren has been suggesting we get it cut for a while but I have been hesitant because was pretty sure cutting it would mean no more curls. But I finally gave in and after fighting it for a while this morning just decide to try and cut it myself. I think it looks better but it is defintely going to need a more professional cut (although until she learns to hold still better I'm not sure it will help a lot.) My method was to put on a Boots (Dora) and stick her on a bench in front of the tv which kept her from moving to much but since my bench was so low it also meant she had her head tilted up a bit to high. Oh well. Here is a before and after:
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think it looks great! Why pay to have someone else struggle just as much with her wiggles? ;)
Post a Comment