Okay so Devon has almost always loved to have his picture taken. And about a year ago he discovered that he could take pictures too. This usually involves mom not hiding the camera well enough. Darren got me a new camera for Christmas last year which I love and Devon is apparently rather fond of it too. (It has a hugh LCD display and no confusing view finder). Anyway I had it out a couple weeks ago to load up pictures onto my computer and I got distracted like I usually do. When I finally got around to loading up the pictures about a day later I found, oh I don't know, about 60 random photos from around the house. I deleted quite a few but I had to post a bunch because I was actually fairly impressed at how well he did focusing, it was also a bit fun to see the compositions he tried to take, but my favorite thing is just getting to see the house from his point of view. I think once he gets a bit bigger he could be a mighty fine photographer. PS my favorite photo is the shot of the culprits feet. :)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment