Okay Abi has been 2 months old for a whole 2 weeks now but she didn't go to the Dr for her appt until the 16th so I'm really not that behind on posting these stats. We were very anxious for this visit as Abi seems much bigger to use then Devon was at 2 months and we wanted to see if we were right.
Weight: 11 lbs 9 oz ( a full 2 lbs heaver then D was at 2 months) putting her in the 65%
Height: 24 inches (1 inch taller then D too OH MY!)putting her in the 93%
Head Circumference: 40 cm - 75%
End decision she is a big girl and she is much bigger then Devon was a 2 months. (this weekend I boxed up the 0-3 month and she is now in 3-6 month so sad).
Dr said she looked great and she was an angel through the whole check up. She did not however like the liquid rotovirus(sp?) vaccine and the 3 shots she got.
The doctor did suggest that she is now big enough to sleep a bit longer at night (she was still doing 2-3 hour shifts with a 4 or 5 hour shift thrown in everyone in a while to throw mom off her game. So that night I went to bed expecting to be up a lot trying to sooth her back to sleep with out feeding her. So she decided it would be a good night to sleep for 7 hours straight, wake up a 2 am eat again and sleep for 5 more hours. YAY! The next night she did two 5 hour shifts and then a 3 hour shift. Not as good as the night before but better then I had been getting. Saturday night she slept for 10 hours straight - didn't wake up until 6 am to eat. YAHOO! I thought maybe I can start sleeping again -- I know I know I jinxed myself just by thinking it. Last night she slept for 5 hours and then decided to do a 1 am, 2 am & 3am wake-up all of which required feeding to get her back to sleep and the 3 am a lot of calm reassurances until 3:50 when I was finalllllly able to get back to bed. she was up again at 6 and Devon as has been his custom lately was up and wandering the house by 6:15. It was a very, very long day with a lot of media babysitting for Devon and a lot of fussing from Abigail (she needs the sleep too.) SO needless to mommy did not get a lot of sleep as expected and is very worried that this little tease of a girl may never let her sleep again. Here's hoping tonight is better. I'd say it can't get worse but that would just jinx me again.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish you and Abi better sleep! I won't comment on my baby's sleep lest I jinx myself. Glad to hear that Abi is well, and hope you can get some sleep soon and be well, too. :)
Post a Comment