Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and other randomness...



We had a relatively quite Easter today. Which is good because the stress is beginning to get to us with only 4 weeks left until "Baby Sister" arrives (and probably less then that.) I head into the weekly checks this week - what fun! I also have to decided if I would like to be induced early. My OB will be on vacation the week of my due date so she offered to induce me early. I am seriously considering it but am still not sure (although Devon was born a week early anyway so it may not matter.) The baby room is as ready as can be and is currently functioning as Darren's office to while he tries to finish off his built in desk in our bedroom (what the slide show for photos).

Some of the other pictures are of the beautiful weather we had last weekend while my parents were up. They apparently brought it with them and then took it back when they left but I sure enjoyed it while it lasted.

Seems like I should have more to post about but my mind has gone blank and I can't think of anything to say so I'll go for now and try to post at least once more before "Baby Sister" makes here debut.

No comments: