Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where did August go?

Seriously I think I lost a month somewhere. How can it possibly be September already? And what did we do in August....hmmm. Well Devon got to have a fun night out with Daddy and Friends to the local amusement park and IBM paid for it. I'm pretty sure he had fun what do you think?
From August 2010


Also after much contemplation, anxiety, and prayer Darren decided to take a new job with Intel (in Hillsboro so still local) working in their Open-Source Technology Center (OTC). What is he working on something to to do with the Linux kernel (as they hired him as a kernel developer) and embedded Linux. He was very anxious about leaving IBM because they have been a great company to work for, but he is very excited about his new job and progressing in his career. He has been at Intel for 2 days now and we at home are trying to adjust to having Daddy gone all day long.

No comments: